The position of market research analyst consists of identifying consumer and business problems that can be solved through technology. Through observation, internet research, daily news and an overall awareness of global consumer and business issues the IMRA will help Waxdale develop more gain creating and pain relieving solutions.
- Conduct market analysis to identify current and future consumer and business problems (Rigdom Companies’ IOL platform, observation, internet research, daily news, entourage, forums, conversation, etc.)
- Determine size and monetary potential of a consumer/business problem
- Use problem mapping to develop a direction for the thinking and idea generation planning (what is the customer trying to accomplish, what unable the customer to accomplish the jobs, what enable the restraining forces and why, what could be the consequences of constantly facing those restraining forces, what is the real problem)
- Perform research planning (choice of data, project design, research tactics)
- Perform research implementation (compare cost and timing estimates with anticipated value, data collection, field work, data processing, data analysis, statistical analysis, interpretation and conclusion)
- Generate multiple ideas using the Ideah!Box software: scenario analysis (early activities, main activities and ending activities), add features, set up revenue streams, set up target market, build business model)
- Recommend one idea at a time, for testing, to the responsible Project Advisor
- If idea doesn’t solve the problem, review list of ideas against the problem map and pivot to another solution
Qualifications and requirements
- College or university student with a major in marketing (an asset) or any other business-related studies
- Undergraduates or graduates (an asset)
- Ability to conduct thorough research
- Ability to maximize creative imagination
- Dependability — being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail — being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks
- Cooperation — being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Integrity — being honest and ethical.
- Leadership — willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Waxdale Ecosystem Inc.
Waxdale is an organization that provides financing opportunities, services and tools to entrepreneurs and startups throughout the startup lifecycle.