The position of project advisor consists of planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict quality standards, deadlines and within budget while maintaining high levels of primary stakeholder satisfaction. This includes coordinating the efforts of our Technology Offices (TOs) and subcontractors in order to deliver projects according to plan and budget. The project advisor will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle in coordination with the project manager. The project advisor will work closely with the Technology Office to ensure timely and quality completion of project processes and risk management.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Technology Offices (TOs)
- Develop project plans and schedule
- Effectively communicate project expectations to Technology Offices in a timely and clear fashion
- Communicate with project managers on an ongoing basis
- Set and continually manage project expectations with Technology Offices and project managers
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
- Issue status report to the project manager, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and subcontractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Conduct project “lessons learned” meetings and create a recommendation report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and risk management
Qualifications and Requirements
- College or university student with a business (any discipline) or computer science (any discipline) major
- Undergraduates or graduates (an asset)
- Ability to manage priorities
- Ability to work on multiple matters at once
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Flexibility and diplomacy in interpersonal relationships
- Proficiency in the use of specialized software
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Communication skills
- Dependability — being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail — being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks
- Cooperation — being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Integrity — being honest and ethical.
- Leadership — willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Waxdale Ecosystem Inc.
Waxdale is an organization that provides financing opportunities, services and tools to entrepreneurs and startups throughout the startup lifecycle.